Sleep is Paramount to Good Health – NuCalm Reduces Stress and Improves Sleep Quality.
Research shows that sleep is one of the most important factors in your overall health.
The Harvard Women’s Health Watch suggests six reasons to get enough sleep:
- Learning and memory: Sleep helps the brain commit new information to memory through a process called memory consolidation. In studies, people who’d slept after learning a task did better on tests later.
- Metabolism and weight: Chronic sleep deprivation may cause weight gain by affecting the way our bodies process and store carbohydrates, and by altering levels of hormones that affect our appetite.
- Safety: Sleep debt contributes to a greater tendency to fall asleep during the daytime. These lapses may cause falls and mistakes such as medical errors, air traffic mishaps, and road accidents.
- Mood: Sleep loss may result in irritability, impatience, inability to concentrate, and moodiness. Too little sleep can also leave you too tired to do the things you like to do.
- Cardiovascular health: Serious sleep disorders have been linked to hypertension, increased stress hormone levels, and irregular heartbeat.
- Disease: Sleep deprivation alters immune function, including the activity of the body’s killer cells. Keeping up with sleep may also help fight cancer.
For those interested in learning more about the importance of sleep, you can read these articles from the National Institutes of Health: http://1.usa.gov/166jOps
NuCalm ‘grooms’ the neural sleep pathways and provides the necessary nutrients to support sleep. It is an excellent tool to re-train your nervous system to reach the 1st stage of sleep naturally.
To learn about the 8 week NuCalm Sleep Protocol CLICK HERE
Together, we are Improving the Human Experience®
The NuCalm Team at Solace Lifesciences, Inc.