Come join us and learn more about NuCalm
What comes first? Too stressed to sleep? Or stressed because you can't sleep. Stress and sleep are interconnected and dependent upon each other. Decreasing stress will improve sleep quality-- you will fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and get back to sleep quicker with less stress.
How you feel directly impacts your health and wellness. Feeling run down, tired, or overextended? You may come down with a minor illness or exacerbate an existing one. Health and wellness start from within. Reducing stress is the first step.
- > Pre-Workout/Athletic Event
- > Cognitive Performance
- > Going back to sleep
- > Sleep: We Don't Get Enough, But We Should
- > NuCalm Testimonial for Insomnia: “IT WORKS!”
- > Sleep Smarter with NuCalm
- > Can Your Speech Indicate Stress?
- > Can NuCalm Help Regulate Your Stress Levels?
- > Can NuCalm Help You Catch Up On Sleep?
- > 5 Reasons Why Teens Are More Stressed Than Ever
- > Top Stresses of Working from Home
- > NuCalm Neuroacoustics: Lowering Stress By Lowering Brain Waves
Sleep is important for many reasons, but one reason that has been researched extensively over the past few years is that proper sleep may reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. NuCalm is clinically proven to decrease stress and improve sleep quality-- without drugs.
Brief minor bouts of stress can be a useful motivator. This sort of stress can focus a person’s attention and energy to help them complete a task-- like preparing for an important social or professional obligation. However, long-term or chronic stress can negatively impact your overall health and can contribute to the cause of diseases and ailments.