The Chicago Blackhawks have done it again…
Stanley Cup Champions!
Since the Chicago Blackhawks started using NuCalm in 2013 for muscle recovery, healing, improved sleep quality, stress management, and focus, they have accomplished the following:
- Won the Stanley Cup in 2015
- Won the Stanley Cup in 2013
- Won the President’s Trophy in 2013 (best regular season record)
- Only NHL team to make it to the Western Conference Finals for 3 consecutive years
- Won the Stanley Cup 2 out of the last 3 years… only missing last year by a Game 7 OT goal vs. the LA Kings
- Played the most playoff games of any NHL team over the past 3 years (65 playoff games)
- This season, the Blackhawks were 33-0-0 when entering the 3rd period with the lead
- The Blackhawks are 19-4 in playoff series games 5 through 7, illustrating their resilience and improvement as each series progresses
- 4 overtime victories – most in this year’s Stanley Cup playoffs
- The Blackhawks took 43 hits per game in this year’s playoffs, more than any team
“Duncan Keith is playing ridiculous minutes and doing it all at both ends of the ice with a seemingly endless energy supply.”
– Pierre LeBrun, ESPN
Led by Captain Jonathan Toews, a NuCalm power user, they have 24 NuCalm systems – one for every player and they use them every day!
“You can just tell that these guys are just more relaxed and they tell me that. We want our players to play ‘intense’ not ‘tense’ and NuCalm is a way for them to just relax and deal with frustrations. NuCalm is very beneficial because it clears your head and allows you to start from scratch. The crucial part of this game is recovery. That’s why I think NuCalm plays an important role for us, especially during the playoffs.”
— Mike Gapski,
Head Trainer of the Chicago Blackhawks
We now have 15 professional U.S. sports teams, professional golfers, tennis players, boxers, and MMA fighters using NuCalm. Here’s a link to the NuCalm Performance Overview for your review.
Congratulations Blackhawks on the Win!
NuCalm… The Neuroscience of Performance